
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Week one (done, maybe not)
16 September 2016, 14:35
So perhaps one of the most exciting things that happened these days is that the term has restarted (make some noise) and that it started off with me having an MC (make some more -jeering- noises). I was down with a combination of nausea, bloating, diarrhea, fever and a little flu. It was a little like a name it and I have it, but in a not so proud of it way though. So I really have no idea what happened on Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday whizzed past with rhino classes and Friday only had one lecture which turned out to be a little confusing but okay I guess. Still feeling the holiday vibes and the sleepiness still kills me all the time but I think it'll work out just fine, so there I'm almost done with week one but the only thing is that we have just been given our first assignment and I'm feelintg a little lost so time to give it some thought. (:
People-wise, I'm really missing the class dynamics. I knew going into pillar year was going to be like 'growing up', a transition into a more independent way of studying but I guess you never really know what you 'know' until you experience it for yourself. It was weird not seeing the same bunch of people you're used to seeing, saunter into class half awake half an hour late. Now everybody's doing their own thing and you're stuck to the few people who're doing the same pillar. Since I missed monday's core studio, I haven't even met my section-mates. Talk about sad.