
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ issue receipts pls
15 October 2016, 17:56
I'm super pissed by myself because hello, when are you stupid enough not to issue receipts. Everything in receipts, not.
If the numbers tally, all's great and fine. But if it's not, like now, then you're in a great deficit and yay, please celebrate the fact that you're broke and no one will pay you back because guess what, there's no proof they haven't.
Hate *1 to people who haven't paid.
Hate *10 to people whom I'm super duper duper duper sure haven't paid.
Hate *1000 to myself for not issuing receipts.