
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ term six madness
24 November 2017, 22:45
Term six core studio is quite mad, seriously. There are deadlines every other week and we're somehow caught in the endless cycle of iteration and production. It's week 11 now and as the final submissions get closer with every ticking second, the stress is piling up along with our sleep debts. On the positive side though, its just a few weeks to the end of term whew. I'll also be going on IAP to Switzerland at the end of the year (if nothing unfortunate befalls upon me/us) so that's definitely something to look forward to.
On another note, my tutee got an A in PSLE! Her other results were a less positive but for this one subject, it doesn't fall short of expectations so, YAY.
And that's it. Let me get back to my term six madness.